Saturday, July 27, 2013

Percy Jackson the Lightning Thief 2010 English DVDRip.AC3 Torrent Download

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief (2010)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 0


Seeds 122 Seeds Peers 50 Peers

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus
Starring: Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Steve Coogan


Download torrent


Description:
A teenager discovers he's a descendant of the Greek god and sets out on an adventure solving the ongoing battle between the gods.
Review:
I went to see this movie without any expectations. I have not read the books, and I just read a review in paper.Yes, there are elements borrowed from other films, but what makes this movie different is it does not take itself too seriously as Harry P. It was as if most of the players have instructed him that it up.I do not look at the clock during the movie (two hours); which is a good sign that I enjoy going along for ride.What I did not like was that most of the mythology was missing. Since the adoption of knowledge. All it did was allow me to connect to the main characters because I do not know enough about them (from the movie). The music was not overbearing, but went well with the movie. Nothing memorable except Highway to Hell.S / Fx was at an acceptable level, especially Hades (the place is not God). But the gods were too human for my liking.Maybe producers hope this movie will fill the void left by Harry P. hero of this film looks about the same age as Harry in his last film.I do not think it is a repeat Clock (DVD).


No comments:

Post a Comment