Friday, July 26, 2013

The Lives of Others 2006 [English] (DVDRip) (720p) Torrent Download

The Lives of Others (2006)

Good rate 6 Bad rate 3


Seeds 148 Seeds Peers 66 Peers

The Lives of Others torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Director: Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
Starring: Martina Gedeck, Ulrich Mühe, Sebastian Koch


Download torrent


Description:
In 1984 East Berlin, an agent's secret police, to carry out the supervision of the writer and his lover, he feels more and more absorbed in their lives.
Review:
God Cow! What a horrible movie! I am a voting member of the Academy (actors Branch) So I get all these films for free. Ive seen everything --- 60 films. This is one of the 3 last movie, I see --- because I am familiar with the title. This film is a slowly limited, but in the end, the socket has no heart. Actors in the lead, who will make life story of Peter Jennings, is impressive. Everyone was awe-inspiring. Congratulations to the writers to perfect their structure --- and principal to tell the story damaged his own --- and its leading actors generate performance from him. Does it throw. But now I'm totally bewildered. Why do not I hear anything about this movie? Where this film is Golden Orb? Though I havent seen any reviews on it. No problem! What happened? Im very active in the film business. I follow these things. This film (which I never heard of) took me by surprise as there is no other movie ever made. Note that endb: This is not a peck. Jesse wines III


No comments:

Post a Comment