Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hes Just Not That Into You 2009 [English] [DVD-R] Torrent Download

Hes Just Not That Into You (2009)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 2


Seeds 103 Seeds Peers 75 Peers

Hes Just Not That Into You torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2009
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Ken Kwapis
Starring: Morgan Lily, Trenton Rogers, Jennifer Aniston


Download torrent


Description:
Baltimore movie-series story arc is inter-connected challenges of reading or misreading human behavior.
Review:
My friend and I, both in our 50s or approaching it saw in a theater was completely filled with high school girls. That surprised me, actually, since most stars in the film and more than high school age. But they, like the rest of the audience seemed to enjoy the film, I actually did. These relationships were interwoven nicely without being invented (Crash anyone?) And unlike similar movies Love Actually, nothing was too weird looks. Convention reviews from real people introduce story lines were good and funny. If I find no fault with the film, although boys are presented as having relationship problems or total bone-headed. I hope I will play interspersed in society than what would lead you to believe the film (although I like to say that the outlook is certainly not present inaccurate). Overall a very nice movie is 2 hours plus running time passes pretty quickly. Or if you have not tried to be in a relationship, you will enjoy this film, probably.


No comments:

Post a Comment