Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 English.[BDRip].AC3 Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 0


Seeds 129 Seeds Peers 68 Peers

The Avengers torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson


Download torrent


Description:
Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together the Super save the planet from Loki and his army.
Review:
I originally had a feeling that this film too many superhero overload for my taste. But then I saw the positive reviews on IMDb and rotten tomatoes and comments Youtube etc. .. I felt I was wrong and they could have pulled it off very well! So I went to look at it.But I feel completely cheated after watching this video, how could IMDB ratings so misleading! The only reason this movie could at least could be, because it would be part of the story is how the average film can be made blockbuster with hyping it on the Internet and social networks. I generally do not write reviews, but was forced to do it for this film as aa disappointment and a waste of time, even if T has one of the best ever ratings on IMDb.If IMDB rating actually I worry about people who can not see through the action and special effects overall. you can enjoy this movie if you enjoy Micheal areas transformers, if you do not think you can find it; very difficult to sit through this picture as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment