Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 Eng.DVDR.x264 Torrent Download

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 2


Seeds 126 Seeds Peers 65 Peers

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2009
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Gambon, Rupert Grint


Download torrent


Description:
Harry Potter to begin at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry to his six years, he found an old book marked mysteriously This book is the property of the Prince Mestiçoe began to learn more about Lord Voldemort's dark past.
Review:
I was lucky enough to preview Half-Blood Prince three days before the opening day. I saw it a second time with my son who is not quite ten, but usually mature for his age and is not scared easily. Both my research unique advantage for adults and children view the film. I just recently started to rely on a true fan of Harry Potter when my son introduced me to the movies a few years ago. I finished the last book, just three weeks before seeing the film adaptation of Half-Blood Prince's first book details time.With all very fresh in my mind, I was expecting a great movie. A Yates, production crew and cast delivered. Film on many levels, from an artistic point of view. Landscape stripped and washed colors create a constant sense of dread and foreboding. Standard train to Hogwarts was especially great when viewed against a landscape scorched by the hot summer sun and dotted with dark wavy water. The usual lush and joyous train anywhere, seen.Personally, felt pace is spot-on, and the film intelligently took the time to show all the key moments. But if you plot driven character and emotion. For the very young, looking terrible wizard duels and attacks magical creatures in the first hour and a half of the film drags a bit. My son was definitely nervous and does not like the subtlety and sophistication of the plot and film approach.Most immediate and darkening the tone of the film is also lost on him, while I enjoyed the finer details and contribute to an overall feeling of getting darker hits. There are worse things in life to worry about the big hairy spiders. My son missed seeing these


No comments:

Post a Comment