Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Avengers 2012 English DVDScr.x264 Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 0


Seeds 123 Seeds Peers 77 Peers

The Avengers torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson


Download torrent


Description:
Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. Team collects supermen to save the planet from Loki and his army.
Review:
I tell everyone who will listen that this is one of the best adventure movie you've ever seen. In almost impossible to express how pumped now that I've seen. I deliberately avoid the hype surrounding film, because when expectations are too high, nothing seems to be able to reach them. I usually avoid the hype train whenever possible. This means that I am connected to this film and totally on board hype. It can not be helped. So you must be open to intense disappointment this film is not good. I am very happy to report, just the opposite happened.The only word I did not think to describe this film is amazing. A wonderful job and everything I expected and more. Exceptional entertainment for the average person, but it's everything you want to be certain fanboy. It's every little nuance of what you want to see fanboy. One of the many things I loved about it was full of conflict andthe tension that arises in team members. It's a two-team amazing band that fight crime, ho ho ho. Most do not like each other a fist, and play with a lot of texture. This is great because a lot of these characters are larger than life. They have a big ego weapons arent working with others, or even playing by the rules. Stark, Thor banner and all the work on the other side of the fence, so to speak. Then there's widow, andthe Hawkeye Captain America by the following command, and playing in the command structure. These are all thrown together in a beautiful andthe best of all, believable way. Again, more than I ever dreamed possible.The entire cast really delivered. You need more than just action actors and stunt doubles play all the parts. Patos is there, but so is the timing of actual performance andthe deep. Hey, I miss Ed Norton as anyone else on the hype train, I'm talking about, but I'm glad that Mark Ruffalo was me. I hope hes locked up in the long term because there is no need for further changes. Three was the lucky number of film banners. Any other actor Avnegers that we have seen, this is better than the previous lives (a) unless completely RDJ as Stark. He's good, but it's hard to top his take on the character of the original Iron Man in the file. You also need to fully inform you that Im crazy attracted to Scarlett Johansson. I thought her character was a widow wonderful, but I'm sure it concluded that because the rose-colored glasses. The character arcs, the film is surprisingly a lot of work Sorana general public expects anything more than a popcorn transformers scarfdown.I really do not want to I can not make a film of this review because this movie is that you need every scene to enjoy. Do yourself a favor and stay intact. The fact that I saw the film (as opposed to what is revealed in the trailer), and although you're probably reading this review, read any other spoilers at all. Experience the awesomeness for yourself. Avengers as a film and as a team to screen an unstoppable force. I just wanted to say, Hulk and Thor combined equal awesome and leave it at that. This film is determined to be seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment