Monday, June 10, 2013

Thats My Boy 2012 English PDVD XViD Torrent Download

Thats My Boy (2012)

Good rate 15 Bad rate 0


Seeds 145 Seeds Peers 84 Peers

Thats My Boy torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Sean Anders
Starring: Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Leighton Meester


Download torrent


Description:
While in his teens, Donny father of a son, Todd, and raised him as a single parent until Todd 18. Now, after not having been for years, world crumbles when Donny Todd Todd radiofrequency radiation before marriage.
Review:
Posts about movies are terrible and I went thinking negatively about everyone. To be fair, Adam Sandler acting pretty immature and stupid at the time of the movie, but lighten people. This is off-the-rails kind of comedy. That's Rated R for good reason, and there are plenty of reasons curse, but I laughed loudly and often. I was actually doing homework while watching and drooled a little in my text from laughing so hard. Action stop.I would not recommend seeing this movie with my parents. Maybe the movie is not worth $ 9 theaters, but if you're bored at home or to rent a movie with some friends, definitely check this movie out! Hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment